Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freelik the ring is one of my personal bits of jewelry so you know it's an item of Value and the Massage can include whatever areas you wish !
Also , Darkwood , where exactly did I say the shooters were required to buy new equipment before this?
Guess.
I don't feel like playing games with you right now . What I posted before was, and I am paraphrasing here , you may use your own equipment or you may borrow from someone else who is not competing . At no point did I say you had to buy all new equipment to compete in this tournament. Not once.

here is the actual tidbit from my post oh and by the way the ink is permanent so I can't make changes .

"* Have your own bow and arrows to use for the entirety of the event (including safety gear ie arm guards and finger guards if you need them)
*if you are planning on borrowing equipment from someone make sure they won't be competing as well , I will not have the games held up while things are being passed back and forth."

If you aren't going to enter then please stop burying my pages from the people who actually DO want to enter.
I didn't say I didn't want to, but if this is the attitude you plan to have on such a happy occasion, you may be driving people away.
Signing on the behalf of Navin, whom does not frequent the boards but most certinely would be intrested.
Thank you Agathorn! I can not wait to see your man shoot!
Well, I'm always open to a challenge.
I'm in.
And that's TWO!!! thank you Scout!
ATTENTION!!!

ACCORDING TO THE PARTY ORGANIZER THE ARCHERY CONTEST WILL START AT 2 PM ON SATURDAY OF NEXT MOON!!!

be ready and be in the field by that time!