Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This contest is open to Archers and those who fancy a try at the art of flighted death!!
No prior experience is required BUT you must:

* Have your own bow and arrows to use for the entirety of the event (including safety gear ie arm guards and finger guards if you need them)
*if you are planning on borrowing equipment from someone make sure they won't be competing as well , I will not have the games held up while things are being passed back and forth.

Those are the rules , now on to the games !!
Competitors will be asked to complete the following 3 games before a winner is chosen (the best of the 3 wins)

* archers will be asked to shoot the top bottle off of a stack of 3 without disturbing the others (you will have 3 tries only, knock them all down and you're out of that round)
*archers will then be asked to shoot an arrow from 30 feet away from a target , through a hole slightly bigger than the arrows head (again you will only be given 3 tries )
* The final test is a long distance shoot where the archer will be asked to shoot his or her arrow as far as they possibly can, They will have ONE CHANCE TO DO SO.

Best of luck to all of you.
When is this going to take place? I read about a party, but a specific time and date was never given. How can I get my clothes ready in time if I do not know what time the party starts?
I will have to get back to you on that Freelik, in the meantime would you be willing to act as a judge?
you might have more luck getting people to sign up for these contests if they knew what they could win.
Especially if they need to go buy equipment just to enter.
What prizes? Entry fee or anything like that
Fair enough Darkwood.

First place is a death token.
Second is a ring , no magical properties just a pretty ring.
third place is a 15 minute massage by me.
Entry fee is one gold.
I will have to judge whether I am available to judge based on when the damn party is going to take place!
Seems a little disorganized... but who am I to judge?
Does the pretty ring have any amount of monetary value? Is is an Item of Quality? Does the massage include the ventral or just the dorsal area?
Freelik, I'm pretty sure the party is after supper on the second day of our next gathering. Also, you're great, and also handsome. And I hope you're having the greatest of days.