Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Latest from the council
Oh don't worry darkwood, I'm not judging Loki. I'm judging the whole damn town. The people who view it as funny and doesn't involve them, the people who are ignorant of the damn politics, the people with their dirty behind doors deals who pray on the idiots, and worst of all the people who know how bad it is and choose to do nothing. The ones who should EXPLETIVE know better.
Well, that's okay.
Good for you.
To be clear that means everyone. Even you. Especially you, and Darkmoon, and Loki and all the other sleepers who should know better, but just suck everything back down into the same EXPLETIVE even though they should know better after all this time or don't act at all letting the EXPLETIVE take hold.
Well, what do you think caused the "Bull EXPLETIVE" and what do you suppose we could have done to stop it?
We tried to stop it, everyone got up in arms over it. If you want us to fix it, then fall in line.
People have a hard time listening. Im not about to waste my breath especially when there are people trying to help. I'll follow who i want to in the end too.

This town wont come together.
It can.
It has before, although briefly.
There will always be people trying to cause problems, but a strong government can stop that.
One of the main reasons for the guilds is to create unity.
But when given power, the guild leaders forgot that.
It doesn't mean it can't work, but nothing worth doing is easy.
Excuse me?
What?
We're any of the council other than you even in contact with their guild while this was happening?
But you are right Rogun, this isn't just the fault of a few people.