Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Latest from the council
If it makes you feel better Crow
I did step up and say I would handle the problem
Raynor did get that part true.
My dearest friends, my heart is rended from witnessing conduct such as it is, upon this the tavern wall. I shall not hurl invectives, make threats steeped in bravado, nor place blame upon a brow. Instead, I shall sincerely compliment you all individually, to the best of my abilities, for I am not a bard; in no paticular order whatsoever.

Loki, my dear, I long to see your face again and truer words have never been spoken, for together we shall follow who we choose, no matter the outcome.

Fenrir, I lift my goblet to thee. Your fondness for adventure and addiction to blood has not clouded your mind. Your words ring true. We should and will march forward together.

Darkwood, my oldest friend in town. With your every breath, with your every action, you do so, with the belief, sweet lady justice will get her due.

Porthos, your jovial nature and your charisma are a great boon to this settlement. 

Rogun, your words of challenge should be considered a wake up call to all who reside here. 

Hail to you, Darkmoon. A great kraken is yourself. Never has a ship captain stepped foot in this town with quite your ferocity.

Raynor, it took an enormous amount of courage posting what you did to the tavern wall. You brought light here, casting away the shadows. 

Lazarous, a soldier like none other, I would stroll through the gates of the five hells with you by my side, for I would have no fear.

Scout, your daughter would be most proud of you, knowing the odds you have overcome to be sucsessful.

My little brother, your deeds make myself and our humble house proud. One of my greatest fears, is that one day,  you will no longer percieve me as someone that you can look up to. 

Ellywick, you took on a heavy burden, taking Ailis's seat on the coucil. I'm sure you made every decision with integrity in mind.

-Khan
Khan, this brings a tear to my foreign eyes.
Thank you my friend. But I must correct you. I do not believe I have any children. If I do however, I hope I'm as good of a father as you are a friend.
And to you Khan I say cheers, may our swords never clash except to those who are our enemy.
I don't know, I've been short all my life.
I think I'll always look up to you!
Unless I'm standing on a stool, then I will be the bigger brother!
Khan , your words to Ransom have warmed my heart in these cold times. Thank you.
I miss you too Khan. There's nothing like hearing from you to lift my spirits!

I would like for the town to get along. Everyone would.
Let's clean up and start again then.
You all sound like children, I do not wish to lead anyone. I will continue to enforce the laws agreed upon by most if not all members of the town. King Henrey is the true king and i have made it my duty to find him, help him, release him from bondage. In doing so im hope this quells the Barons spirit and puts him to rest. That is my plan. For those of you that think im taking over, or for that matter making myself king are stupid and redundant. Aster was doing just fine, we had an agreement. My encounter with the Baron changed my thoughts. I will lead who wants to be lead, council who wants to be in council. I will groom a mayor if need be. But your childish actions have caused nothing but distress in this colony. So that being said, thank you to those that supported me, And those that continue know this, me and my group will do what we can do to keep everyone safe and sound and keep order in Rowans Crossing. --Janathan Daystar.
Well said Jan.
Although Ransom may be getting annoyed with the child comparison.