Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magistrate
Need something criminals loss his or her value such as gold coins, gems, components, death token, potions, weapons, armors, sheilds, etc. Not teasing criminals. Teasing people is not good thing to do.
Neither is killing people.
I think it's a fair trade
I agree Mog, but for high crimes. For lower crimes things like the cowbell will work great. I certainly for one would not like a cow bell tied around my neck for an extended period of time.
Question for Aster:

What is the towns stance on Harassment? ie The constant dogging of a town's member by someone trying to start a fight?
To answer you Kora; I wouldn't consider it a crime. However I would kindly ask them to stop and if they continue then I would most certainly step in and attempt to fix the issue.
Thank you Aster
What about put a white cone on criminal's head and facing corner of the wall, that will make criminal feel so embarrassing.  Since everyone have different size of head, if white cone slide into criminal's face, we can cut two holes for criminal to see.
This is stupid.
Pink tutu?
Alright, now I been serious,  we need to make punishment that we hates, but it works, so that it make higher chance of criminals wont do the crimes again.

1. Put a white cone on head and face to corner of the walls for mins.
2. Clean up the mess after the battles and put them that left on the ground to the buckets.
3. Clean up in Tavern such as sweep the floor, put dirty glass to bar, do the dishes, wash the tables, throw stuff into trash, put the chairs nice and neat around the tables.
4. Restock the woods near the fireplace in tavern.

I am thinking of more that we need to take it seriously.