Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magistrate
Every time I think I can't possibly despise the direction the town is going in any more than I already do
Reading the boards does indeed prove me wrong.
I am sorry to inform you all but I do not believe I will be implementing many if any of these.
I think we should probably implement the handholding and the skeleton puns at least...
Unbelievable, most of you are not taking this seriously....Don't even try to soften up the punishments for fun, it not going to work. The punishments in the past where we grew up was taking very serious, harsh even death penalty, why? because it works.
I am taking this seriously!
I think a lot of others aren't, just because something's different, doesn't mean it's wrong
Also,
Just because one thing works, doesn't mean another can't.
Actually I like Ransom's ideas. This town has become so serious and thinking they cannot have fun at the same time as dealing with something serious. Now on some of them yes sure, they are not the best of ideas. But! Some of them are! I think Ransom would be a great marshal.
Most people don't care about gold.
Alternative fines work better.
Items, death tokens and death.
I agree Darkwood. It has become apparent to me with how much money is thrown away at the bar.
I agree with Ransoms idea for certain crimes.
Higher crimes should be punished with greater things however such as death or payment through death tokens or items.