Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porthouse's new "Guild"
Should we treat Rowens Crossing as one boundary as one group and be the strongest defensive? or should we treat Rowens Crossing break down into very tiny their boundaries as we divide into many groups and almost no protecting?
Well as I see it these events are in the past and the town must not fight among itself any longer. No charges have been brought up for treason and I do not believe they ever will. Darkwood's absence at the town meeting was noted but due to travel troubles. Bandits on the road or something of the like I believe he had told me? Regardless of that I would still like to see my question answered. Can merit award you the perks that you wish to buy Porthose?
Perhaps this is something I should direct to Aster, but I was under the impression that your noble guild would be the only one in the town. I could be wrong in this and we could have many of these guilds spring up as other people fancy, but I digress. Things such as that will need to be discussed at a later date I suppose.