Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porthouse's new "Guild"
This is what I am proposing,
1  People in this guild will be addressed as SIR. 
2 they will own land in the town ( oked  by the head of the guild)
3 access to foods and drink that is only for us ( these are made by me or another member )
4 also discounts on drinks at the bar 
5   I will be working on some merchants for discounts but not yet 
6   and games at my house 
And for this the guild will pay the leader of the town 30 gold per gathering. to be given to the town as they see fit . also once per year we will add 50 gold to a question asked by the town, though us, to the gods.

that is 170 gold per year.
what do you think??
What's the point?
For owning land at the moment we as a town don't exactly know who owns the land we live on, so giving a piece to own might be a bit difficult. Though we could respect the designated areas boundaries.

So until we find out more about our area I think we could only really promise "respected boundaries".

If the town and council pass your guild then a law can be implemented on trespassing.
some have looked but very few have commented, If you like this idea, or dont care please leave feedback so the town and the council can know how you feel and vote on this
I'm certainly not opposed to this idea!
so is the 170 gold split among guild members (ex. 1 member pays 15 per moon, and 25 per year for 2 active members) or is it each member pays a total of 170 gold per year
170 to the town, 120 in gold 50 in questions, this is payed by me . (The head of the guild ). Membership will be after I get the ok to make the guild
Where I don't currently hold much sway or power in the town, I can speak my feelings. I feel this sort of guild isn't necessary, but others will disagree. Though I can say this, I don't feel that the town or government is in a place where this is something we can have in place.
Neither do many people have money to give to the town
Let alone start a guild with 2 or 3 members