Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porthouse's new "Guild"
I disagree with my name being thrown in the same pot with any of the sleepers. That much must be earned and I for one do not think I have earned that right.
Ellywick i believe in unwise to wait and see if this land is ours. You may refer to my small post about it for a more in depth understanding but to summarize if we fight bleed and die in this place than no one can come in and say we do not own it. Not even this king we are searching for as I believe he gave the land to the sleepers and thus it is still their land.
Raynor you have a very real and good opinion. We fight and bleed and die for what i like to call my second home. By the gods im losing my sanity being here. However my thought lies in who owns the deeds and legal rights tothis land. While we may claim it i know not who may own those deeds. If we figure that out perhaps we can purchase it as a town so that way it is ours on both our hearts and on paper.
i have a few questions, how would we get the money? how would we find the owner? and why can't we assume Umbral owns the land?
1) id imagine we can work together as a town to do it.
2) we can simply search delta seeing as its the largest major city closest to us or even twilights end may have records.
3) were you dropped on your head as a child or is stupidity simply something you excel at?
Or most likely someone with fake deeds will sell them to you.
well the tavern is full of the ghosts of the residency 80 years ago except the father of the banshee bride and Umbral built the town, so i say the owner of the town is either Umbral. Or the father of Ophelia who may had the deeds to the land but the deeds are no longer in his possession because he'd be dead by now. these are only educated guesses
Im just saying doing research as to whom actually owns, if anyone does the land we currently reside.
we could buy some fake deeds to ease this moral dilemma or make deeds under our government and cross that bridge

also if a person reads these posts. someone we don't know can come in and claim to have deeds, offer a unreasonable price, then evict us if we can't afford it.
See there it is again. Yes moulder we all thought about it but didnt actually say it because saying it makes it more likely to happen. Now any moron who can read or maybe a semi intelligent goblin can see what you posted and think ohhhh theres a good idea. Just because a stray idea pops into your head doesnt mean you write about it for all to see. May i suggest you get a coloring book and play with that? I believe ransom gave darkmoon some crayons perhaps he may share them with you and you can leave the talking to the adults.
So, the clerics guild seems as amiable as always.