Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porthouse's new "Guild"
Hm. I'd be interested. Seems like a good investment.
I support the formation of the merchants guild under the leadership of Porthouse.
It's not the merchant's guild. Pay attention
It's the "have tea with porthose and people can call you sir guild"
It's pointless and assenin.
And until you have a working government, not just an inept copy of the one that hurt people's feelings, the guilds are pointless, as is the town council.
The town needs gold for information, the mage & clerics guild, and to make our market flourish. Here is Porthouse offering 170 gold total a year to own his house and be called Sir, and the town has a problem with it? Why?

Respectfully,
hey darkwood, you crazy wordsmith!! will you give me permission to name my guild that? "have tea with porthose and people can call you sir guild"
Call it what ever you want.
Felix, research only helps if people remember to do it and do it right.
The town has gold and other than info and drinks they have nothing to spend it on.
Pull your head out of your ass.
Porthos, you better check twice before you posted about your guild claiming the land. I found that very insult and it could end up to into civil wars to claim the land. The rest of you wrote, I have no problem with that, but i don't feel I am in right guild. 170 golds per year???, it is like 42 and half guild members paying 4 golds per year not included buy their foods and drinks at the bar. Good luck on your new Guild.

Aster, I glad you made quickly respond about the land before it get ugly.
designated areas boundaries, could be a an idea. that way it would be mine ( as far as the town goes ) but not on a world scale