Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elections
I think I agree with Byakko.
Ladies and gentlemen this shouldn't be about calling names and picking fights. It should be about coming together as a town and figuring out what is best for us. Name calling is childish and is getting us no where.
Name calling? You're not a chicken? I heard someone call you that, and that's really all I recall about you. So you're not a chicken? Probably for the best. Chickens are delicious.
You know.... we who lives in old Stormhammer know insane demon Byakko with his destructive skills had removed from my body in many many many years ago. Yes, I still have a fiend's mark on my cheek, but I, Mog do not like to kill good person, but do my best to help them to save lives by pulling down person to healer or first aids them. I fought against fiends along with all of you and try to protect all of you from thrown fireballs. I still don't know why that goblin keep calling me Byakko also... it is very rude to talk about Byakko that is nothing about elections.
Im siding with Mog here in saying that we need an election. Ghola stop acting like a child by trying to stall the process. there is no law or rule that says who can call forth an election just that one needs to happen every year. and seeing as though we DIDN'T have an election last year ... Darkmoon needed to stay in his position the first moon of this year to act as a temporary leader, I say we need to hold one NEXT MOON.

Now. Ghola, don't go around acting like you hold a position of power in this town , you don't , in fact you haven't since Kaeya was mayor. show some grace and back off the new folks , don't be like sundance and trow a hissy fit because you can have your way.
If i may interject. The problem as stated was that our memories have only just returned and none of us really know each other as of yet. My suggestion is that we discuss this during the upcoming gathering and those who wish to lead step forward. Perhaps have those who step forward tell what they could do for the town and present their cases. From there id suggest we hold a vote not at this gathering but the gathering in the fall. At least then we may have some idea of what everyone has to offer.
but it should happen soon , I like your idea about the meeting ....almost a primary so to speak , we weed through who would be best for it and then we run a full on election in the fall , SPLENDID IDEA!!
Yes I agree with a meeting. But. An election this moon would be more prominant. That way we don't have to go a moon in limbo. We need a leader, and we need one now. We need a leader that represents the whole town, not just one who represents the sleeping or represents the caravan. We need to come together as a town. If Darkmoon wins so be it, but it needs to be a vote with the whole town and that should be as soon as possible so we can get our EXPLETIVE together and work on fixing things.
What is the will of our current higher power? (A queen, I believe)
Perhaps we should seek her will before making decisions on our own. If our will defies hers, then it is treason, correct?
I believe you are correct Fein , could you send out word? my handwriting still leaves something to be desired !