Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sleeper Gods
Ravager is a dead god
Veritas, Fathom, and Ardenta are all dead gods

Their worshippers caused the first cataclysm, their attendants mostly.

Painbringer, Dreamwalker, The Mistress
All Attendants to the Dead Gods.

They destroyed our world

Ravager and Painbringer brought about a second Cataclysm that we barely stopped all those years ago

The gods are clearly still angered at this. We must at least take steps not to offend them.
Ok!
That makes a lot of sense now. There wasn't a whole lot of context for me to work with coming off the caravan. Some of the Sleepers can get a little intense when it comes to Gods. I mean it's a bit hard to decide where your faith lies, if you choose to have any when you don't remember anything and have a very intimidating Orc lady demanding you answer!
Ghola can be intense
many of my people are in mourning, emotions run high, I'm sure it wasn't personal and I am sorry.

Finding faith is a powerful thing, it takes many people years
I was lucky enough to find mine

I hope you find yours in time, we empower the gods with our actions, we might as well let them know it is intentional and gain their favor
that is what was said to me by a powerful Pheonix Cleric when I first moved to this town.

you should talk to Fierson about such things if you're interested in finding faith
Feel free to send me a courier if anything
Praise Aureus! The wealthiest one of all, he brings good tidings with shiny gold and good trade!
I may no longer have the gifts that once made me a priest like the day before our slumber but that doesn't mean I don't remember my days as one. As one who followed Phoenix, and still gives praise and respect to her, I can aid in any questions of the gods as well. It was a hobby of mine to learn all I could of them when the time arose.
I shall begin writing tonight a short treatise on the gods, to clear up confusion. I intend to explain my views on the gods, but I shall treat them fairly. It may take me hours to finish, as I write slow. While this is not my first language, it is the first I learned to write, so I hope my words carry clarity.
Another question,
Would the Sleepers be able to list for me, and I guess anyone else who is interested, the trusted Clerics of the town?
Shoot.
Anyone can read these right? Maybe just courier me instead? Please and thank you!!
I would point you in the direction of the treatise on the gods.
-Ru
I've read it, but maybe I missed it? I was wondering who in town is a cleric. The best clerics, if there are best clerics. Or is that called High Priest and Priestess? That!

I'll read again though! Sometimes, if there aren't a lot of pictures I get distracted.
Thanks!