Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sleeper Gods
I was wondering if someone, or a couple someones, could explain the Gods of this place to me.

Everybody seems to want everyone to worship somebody. I know four: Nocturna, Urgo, Phoenix and Ravager. But apparently you're not supposed to worship Ravager, because he is bad.

So if some of the Sleepers could clarify their beliefs for me on higher beings, that would be amazing!

Thank you! Thank you!
there is lucenta, the sun goddess, and i believe there is a god of nature but i don't remember his name
My goddess, Phoenix, is the a Goddess of Light. She is life. She is rebirth. She is reincarnation. She is the reason we are all here today. She is why we return from Death.
Even if you do not follow under her, you should atleast give praise to her for the fact that she has allowed you to be alive today to wonder such a thing.
A man at breakfast told me Phoenix is the reason for the sunrise!
That man would be correct. She is why a new dawn breaks every day.
is that true? i remember very little about my god but what you say confuses me.
If i am understanding correctly Nocturna is the god of night. Lucenta was the opposite so i assume the god of the day. Urgo is of knowledge hence the library that is dedicated to him. Pheonix is of life so i assume there is a god of death. Nemesus is of justice. Those are the only gods i heard or saw.
While Lucenta is the Goddess of the Sun, yes, I have always believed Phoenix works hand in hand with her, allowing life to carry on another day, allowing us to see the sun rise.
I am only speaking for myself and for what I believe, as I have never followed under Lucenta.
Light
Nemesis - Revenge, Justice
Nexus - Law, Order
Phoenix - Healing, Rebirth
Halcyon - Happiness, Love

Dark
Kull - Murder
Tempesta - Chaos
Sepsis - Pain
Nekros - Undeath

Grey
Clandesta - Secrets, Lies
Bellicose - Battle, War
Karma - Luck
Urgo - Knowledge
Lucenta - Daylight, sun
Nocturna - Night, Moon
Sylvic - Nature
Aureus - Gold, Commerce
Arcana - Magic

I've Studied the Gods for some time, most of my people have
I believe I am most knowledgeable of Dark Gods in town, granted Fierson and Ghola know more of Light and Grey respectively
I'm also extremely knowledgeable of the dead gods, such as the Ravager
if you have any questions, or need things cleared up I'm more than happy to do so
That is extremely helpful!
But if people worship murder and pain, why is the Ravager the only one that's a no-no?