Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Point System!!!
Hi Everybody!

Here’s a little clarification on how MP will carry over in the event one of your PCs is no longer with us. This can happen by retirement or permanent death. This post will also apply to those that have two PCs.

MP is earned by the player, and will remain with the player regardless of which character they may play. However, any MP spent to purchase skills will then stay with the Player Character it has been spent on.

So, to help clarify, here is an example:

A Player has earned 15 MP. They have spent 10 of those points on a single character.

If they decide to retire that character, or the character perms, they will still have 15 MP earned, but will only have 5 spendable points for their new character. Essentially, they will be able to purchase skills that have the prerequisite of 15MP or less immediately upon their new character creation.

If they have 2 characters and spend the remaining 5 points on their secondary character, they cannot transfer them back and forth between characters once they’ve been spent. So they will have 15 MP earned with zero spendable points.

I hope this helps when planning out your PCs!
Ooooooh! I thought MP was Character specific. Thats what i getting from when it was said that MP is non-transferable. I thought it meant It wasnt transferable between Player Characters.