Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orders for magic items
I have been appointed as the contact for the Artificers Guild if anyone is looking to have any magic items commissioned by the guild please get into contact with me. To inform the town, the process of creating magical items requires at the minimum 5 gold pieces and 5 gems, in addition an item of quality will be required, a fee for additional components and additional gems of a specific nature that will be requested within the quote given by the guild. To speed up the process the more specific a request the more likely for it to be fulfilled, a request for a fire sword is too broad, a request for a sword that can be enchanted with fire 3 times every 5 days is what is being looked for. Additionally the item of qualities appraised price must be provided as well.

These items will be expensive so please try to have a decent amount of funds available before making a request, as a reference a fire sword that can be activated 3 times every 5 days would take a 50 gold item of quality and an additional 50 gold. If someone is looking for something specific but can't afford the prices contact me directly and I can see if I can help, citizens will be more likely to be considered.