Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality Glaive
I am interested in purchasing an item-of-quality two-handed weapon. Is there anyone in town currently who would accept a commission for such an item, or who has one they would be interested in selling?
I don't believe anyone has one right now but I could make you one if given the funds next gathering, alternatively you may wish to try and bargain with Felix to try and obtain one of the magical two handed weapons he has.
I'll also be able to make one If need be but like sato has said I would need the funds to do it
Do you know how much would be needed to craft one?
If you want it to become a magic item, then the cost of the item of quality depends on what you want it to be able to do. Otherwise it can cost as little as 1 gold piece
Plus forging costs for the weapon if one needs to be made I can make weapons for 5 silver per weapon and refining costs to make it a item of quality so if you need one I would say for a 1 gold item I would ask for 2 gold and one gold in addition for increasing the cost of the item so a 5 gold item of qaility would cost 6 gold