Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing You Luck
I am sure some people have heard that Collin Darkwood was preparing to take a sabbatical for the upcoming year but he has found out that he needed to leave earlier than expected. 

Honestly I am rather sad he will not be here next gathering, I wanted to thank him for doing such a good job at leading the town while I was away. I wanted to have one more gathering with him as my Second as he always made sure to aid me in his own special way. 

Darkwood has taught me a lot in how to be a leader to this town so in a big way I hope I do him proud while he is gone. 

But with his sudden absence I will need to pick a new Second and in the spirit of announcement pick a new Magistrate. 

Through recommendation of Darkwood and consideration of my own I have chosen Lanludar to be my next Second. Lan and I have become close through our house mates and he is someone that has a clear head and will help the town in an hour of need. 

As for Magistrate I have chosen Alarik Gunnarson. He has proven to me as someone in town that knows the worth of taking on a job rather than wanting a title. His faith with Belicose has me believe that he will be strategical in his judgement on matters in the town. 

So good bye for now to my friend Collin Darkwood, I hope you decide to return sooner than expected.
Cheers
Best of luck Collin !
Good luck