Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come one come all to the Wayfare Fair!!!
Welcome to the first annual

Wayfare Fair
Spring of 1519, Saturday morning at 11

The town of Wayfare is proud to host its first annual Merchants Fair!

Merchants from all around are invited to our town. Bring your wares along and space to set up a stand will be provided to you. 
To top it all off Wayfare will have some beautiful objects for sale, items of Artisanal quality! 

If you'd like to know what these items are then feel free to come down and see for yourselves!
But I'll give you a hint, one piece of work comes straight from the famed jeweler himself, Porthos.
A beautiful one of a kind ring, rightly named 'My Lovers Eyes' is part of a yet to be released collection. Don't let the opportunity slip by to see or even own this precious piece!

If that's not enough of an incentive to come join us then at least come down and pay the Lazy Fox Tavern a visit, food and drinks will be discounted.

There will also be contests and games that day with some fun prizes for the victors.
Tutors will also be available that day with some special lessons for those interested. Prices have yet to be posted but can be haggled.

Entrance fee will be a mere 1 gold for all non-merchants who want to come join in and have some fun. 
Merchants need only send a letter to the town of Wayfare's head of the Fair with their interest in securing a space to sell their wares.
Letters should be sent to Loki at the town of Wayfare.

Let us all celebrate Aureus with this generous circulation of gold, goods and wares!

The town of Wayfare reserves its right not to allow those who follow a dark god within the town limits. 
by the gods I cant wait!!
To friends, family, future friends, future enemies, merchants, bandits, reverse bandits, skeletons, cats, dogs, and everything and everyONE in between. Are you tired of being stabbed in the middle of the night when you’re just trying to sleep (or maybe steal, I don’t know your life)? Well do I have the perfectest thing for you! For one jade piece, a gemstone of any color, and exactly two rocks shaped like a heart (this part is very important), I will make you your own custom plush bear to protect your night time adventures!

Payment up front! You can find me in Cabin 5 next moon, sleeping on rocks, and sometimes hiding in bushes.

Packages can be picked up with Loki during the fair (I didn’t ask her if that’s ok yet, I’m just assuming.)

I garauntee satisfaction! If you’re not convinced! Ask Sir Edmund! He loves his!
OH!
I forgot to mention, I'll only be making a few of these, so it's first come, first serve!
Don't send me any letters about it either! Unless you're from out of town, in which case, I will accept your letters on the basis of you not living here and probably being afraid of Raynor stabbing you as soon as you walk in (not that that happens a lot).
Hello once again everyone! I'm just tacking up a little reminder that the fair is coming the fair is coming!!

We hope to see a lot of people there ready and excited to trade and buy wares! Don't forget we're going to have some special events with special prizes too! And bring a few gold coins to check out our towns yummy establishments!

Don't forget about those special rare items that we'll have for sale at our booth as well. And for any fears or concerns you may have for the safety of yourself and your merchandise we will have some of our best guards on patrol for the duration of the event, ready to protect you, our important guests and your belongings!

We hope to make some lasting partnerships! Check out some special services we will be hosting at the event below!

-Tutors on site!
-Grab a sword and fight to the top! Tournament duel with a prize!
-Feast style food and drink for just a couple of gold!
-Praise Halcyon! Mixer contest with a prize!
-Artisan quality items for sale at the Wayfare town booth! AND MORE
-Special fair ending event!

We can't wait to host this enjoyable event with you all in just a few weeks! See you there!
Loki you have forgotten to mention that I shall be hosting the "Relaxation Cove " , a special drow massage in cabin 10 , all are welcome!