Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returned Home
Town of Wayfare

I have returned to town this past week and have talked with many of you of what I have missed while I was away.

I have heard of the struggles you've endured in my absence and I am sorry so many of you had to visit death so often. 

We've heard stories of Edmond, his strength matched by his honor but it seems he is not the same man from these stories. He is now a ruthless combatant and threat to the town, but we have seen that this creature doesn't carry honor with him. 
He strikes down defenseless citizens and refuses to parlay.
This vile creature has declared war on our town and we shall reciprocate in full.
Wayfare fears no enemy.
We shall not rest until the bones of his undead are ground to dust beneath us.
We will play his war game and it is a game that we will come out of victorious.
True, he never showed much honer in the past, but perhaps his servitude to the litch stripped away what he had left.
I always had hopes of putting his spirit to rest, but perhaps it is to late and he will have to be destroyed.
I don’t want to do this Sad
PRAISE BE TO BELLICOSE!!!
Lady Aster,

I was surprised to find you not at home last time I was in your town.  I searched high and low for you but alas, my disappointment was palpable.  As you probably know, Parlay has it’s own protocols, and unfortunately no one was able to adhere to them.  Are you sure calling my honor into question during a time of war is your best option?  If so, let me make myself perfectly clear.

WHEN YOU ARE DONE PLAYING AS A LADY AND DECIDE TO BE A TRUE NOBLE LEADER, PERHAPS THEN WE MAY TALK.  DO YOUR RESEARCH, CHILD, I’VE BEEN COMMANDING WARS FOR CENTURIES.  I WILL NOT BE GOADED INTO YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT UNNERVING MY RESOLVE.  YOU ARE OUTMATCHED AND OUTWITTED AND OUTCLASSED.

I look forward to seeing you soon.
The legend has finally addressed us
Despite us having similar goals, and similar gods we are at war
A knight to the core, he still takes his honor seriously
Free folk are hard to kill, and have much time to research
Armies are best defeated when they think victory in grasp
I look forward to all the battles to come
Sir Edmund!
DID YOU GET MY PACKAGE!?