Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November Event Important Changes (please read)
Because of the recent loss of our dear friend AJ, the Staff has decided to make a couple changes to the game times for this event.

The Staff would like us all to take some time to try and help us all deal with our OOG loss; a sort of remembrance.  We feel that even though we’ve been in touch through phones, texts, social media, and the forums, we need to have time to be together.  We are a family here at KB, and we’ve lost one of our own.  We want to extend this time for all of us to best handle our OOG feelings before we attempt to handle our IG character personas.   We fully understand that people grieve in their own way.  We expect the utmost respect for everyone present.  All the rules of KB conduct will apply during this time, for we have an event to play shortly after.

We’ve called this time a remembrance because it’s as close to what we wish to do.  This time is not an official memorial service.  There are memorial services planned for Thursday, and I have included a link at the end of the post.  Please understand this is all new territory for us.  We don’t really have any guide on how to handle this situation.  Just know we are doing our best to keep AJ in our thoughts and still provide a quality game we know he loved.

With all this in mind, the times for the event will be altered as follows.  We will begin check in at 4:00pm as usual, but will extend it until 9:30pm.  We would like everyone attending the event to make every effort possible to check in by this time.  At 10:00pm we’re all going to gather at the tavern for this remembrance.  Opening meeting and the game will begin around midnight.

Services For AJ
I don't know if anyone wants to do this as well, but I'm going to be bringing flowers to the people that helped us that day. I can't remember, at all, the name of the little restaurant I pulled up to, but I'm personally stopping by this weekend, I can get you the name of the place when I do, if anyone else would like to send them thanks.
Uncle Jay's Twisted Fork in Staffordshire Plaza
(11-19-2017, 04:09 PM)CC Awesome Wrote: Uncle Jay's Twisted Fork in Staffordshire Plaza

Thank you.
Stephy Wink
Knight Blades Manager