Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help wanted: Phoenix Cleric
Greetings to those reading this
I am a Phoenix Cleric seeking guidance from other Phoenix Clerics.
I am looking for one to teach me an ancient ability called Sanctuary in order to further assist my friends and loved ones in this town.
I will pay 10 gold to learn such an ability.
If you are interested in teaching, search for a Halfling dressed in either red and gold robes or off white robes.
My name is Sans. 
Just a little unsolicited advice…
If your main draw is the reward of ten gold, I doubt you will get any bites.  I have never heard of anyone teaching anything to a stranger for a measly ten gold. 

If you are really that poor, you may want to try a different angle.  I hear some of those Light priests are absurdly generous and do things for ludicrously low fees if you get them all worked up into a religious fervor and whatnot.  Just trying to help.

Oh, and finders fees will make the ten gold into, well, much less than ten gold!
I wish to ask anyone who can teach 1, or 2 clerics the spell sanctuary, and is willing to negotiate a price for their service. If any are interested, please look for a cleric of Lucenta, named Moulder Cronin.
I'll vouch 50 gold for a teacher to come and teach 2 clerics the skill Sanctuary.
Well, if you don't get a contact, maybe we can try the rite of divine understanding?
I will offer exactly zero gold and my own priceless friendship
To be honest,
I'm offering way more than anyone else.
Friendship is the gift that keeps on giving.
Like food poisoning or gout!