Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For your consideration and currency!
Greetings wonderful folks!

And the not-so-wonderful, we don't judge.

I find myself in need of coin.  Alas, travelling has left me a poor and destitute vixen, ashamed of my dwindling reserves and longing to once again worry not for wealth!

It seems I will need to offer something in exchange for coin as being paid to exist is no longer an option.  Instead, I bring two services to this fine village for your consideration!

First of all, I can offer training in classical fencing.  Any lessons can be held privately if requested.  I can teach any weapon form as well, but am most gifted in rapier and spear.  Prices depend on length of lesson and topics covered.  I promise you WILL see an improvement if you apply yourself.  References available if needed.

I also will be serving lunch.  As I did a stint for a merchant from the Jade Isles, I will probably stick to the menu I learned for him, and cook dumplings, a noodle dish (most likely beef udon/pho/jampong/ramen) and do a hot pot service by prior arrangement.  Prices on dumplings will likely be a silver each of course, a 10 gold all you can eat.

Thanks all, and I can't wait to be able to serve!

- Ruxshandra Drakon of Seminţie Balaur
My dearest Rux, I will partake in all of these. I am a big rusty in my swing, and my stomach is always asking for more. Aureus Praise your endevours.
I will throw gold at you my dearest vixen if you keep a bowl of pho waiting for me!
Greetings all!
I will gauge interest in person this gather, if all goes well, I will be certain to invest and prepare for next. Thanks!
I to am interested in this. I would like a lesson in proper rapier sword play too. We will talk this gathering!
That food you are offering sounds soooo good!
I will eat and you shall be rich!