Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town's Trust
As one of my first actions as leader of the town and having talked with my second, Colin Darkwood, it is here by decided we should instill a minute citizenship trust. The Towns Trust

This is to ensure that we have the funds, as a town, to progress us all further. The requested amount for all towns members to pay no more than 1 gold per gathering to this fund, but if you have the means and attitude to want to pay more this would be greatly appreciated and recognized. 

This 1 gold will be handed and held by Rowan's Crossing's official Treasurer, Porthos. He will be the trustee of this fund and we are all the beneficiaries. 
We will have a roster with towns members names and keep record of who has payed. The due date to hand your contribution to Porthos will be at noon on Saturday of every gathering. 

To hand in this 1 gold each gathering is going to be a crucial part of this towns growth. 

Please leave concerns here or send a letter to me for a more direct conversation.
What happens if one is unable to pay the gold?
Pick up a Profession, maybe 2
To post this before others
What happens to those who do not pay.
is there anyone who can not add one profession to there studying, really ??
Everyone want to help this town............. time to literally put your money were your mouth is
I'll be more then happy to donate to the town as long as it's for a good cause.
An Porthos isn't wrong, its good to have even one gold of income if you are looking to survive, plus there are many ways to make gold in town, either working for it, selling wares, like my Beer of Floats stand! Which were delicious!
would it be possible to pay in other ways, like in holy water?
Stop bitching and just pay the one gold, if you don't have a gold then 10 silver is the monetary equivalent , nothing more nothing less.
Money talks. I'll be more than happy to pay more than the one gold to help the town.
So if im reading this right.... We are being forced to pay one gold and we need to stop bitching about it?