Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For your eyes only
Would you rather I not?
I could just stop selling, providing coin to the town, or maybe I stop providing gold for bringing in new merchants.
I had the Inn. It collapsed.
You've been here what, a gathering and you insult me?
You don't need me to insult you.

I never said stop selling.
I simply directed attention to some crucial points on the matter.
That YOU neglected.
There's no need for insults, competition will be good for the economy.
not really, it depends on whether or not you bring something to the table. Market competition within a town isn't alwas the best
Explain to me why it isn't.
I'd very much like to hear your concerns.
Fair, I'll work for myself.
That sounds beneficial.
If business isn't welcome, what's the point?
Good luck Fenrir. It's in your hands now buddy.
Champion Darkmoon
It sounds so respectful
I guess to try to ease this tension, I'd like to say a few things
Excuse me if I'm intruding

The Cartel is something I've been working on for a time, and I welcome any would be merchants, producers, or mercenaries, to join my in these endeavors.
After proper contract negotiations of course.

For those wishing to do business on their own, realize that you do so, alone.
That means competition will happen, people selling what you sell, or trying to undercut you, will happen.
Now I believe it's best to work together when similar ideas are born in multiple minds, but everyone has their reasons.
Scout has worked on his own with many endeavors, Fenrir wishes to go on his own and do it as well.
I'm not sure why everyone has... joined in on this topic to bring up other points than the original, but again, these things happen.

Being open minded to the goals and aspirations of those we live and die with, should be a virtue we share. As is being kind about them, kind enough to at least give our... constructive criticism in private.

Now with all that being said, I've been quite long winded. I apologize.
Fenrir, if you'd like to send me a letter detailing what you're hoping to achieve, I can see what I can do to help you, or purchase from you!
For everyone else, I hope you enjoyed the read.
Well said, and thank you, Champion.
Free markets are a danger, that in most instances only lower the quality of goods being offered as well as the conditions of those manufacturing the goods. Market competition very rarely is a competition of who can provide the best good, but rather a competition of whom can ascertain a monopoly over raw material and cut costs the most in the sphere of manufacturing.

I do not condone open market actions taken by any member of the Order and will dispense disciplinary actions if necessary.
That's very fair Darkmoon.
When you put it that way.