Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rites
A copy of a Ritual must be submitted to the Knight Blades Staff before an attempt can be made at casting. This is done preferably at event checkout.  ( this is from the rule book)
How do you know if your rite has been accepted, or what changed need to be made?
(04-05-2017, 08:51 AM)warforger Wrote: A copy of a Ritual must be submitted to the Knight Blades Staff before an attempt can be made at casting. This is done preferably at event checkout.  ( this is from the rule book)
How do you know if your rite has been accepted, or what changed need to be made?

It is all done In-Game.  There is no OOG accepting it or approving it.  You are just letting us know that you are casting it so we can observe you and let you know if it worked.
Stephy Wink
Knight Blades Manager
ok, so I can create a rite. give it to you at the end of game, cast it the game after, and when it doesn't work, I have know idea if something went wrong or if the rite is just unbalanced and I'm still down the cp??
I have no idea how to fix or get help with the rite. should I use the connection with my god for advise?
<Very interested in this thread>
does anyone have a copy of a 500 year old rite that i could look at?
Not one that would help any.
They worked different back then.
And the one I have is based on divine favor, which we don't have anymore.
(04-05-2017, 07:17 PM)warforger Wrote: ok, so I can create a rite. give it to you at the end of game, cast it the game after, and when it doesn't work,  I have know idea  if something went wrong or if the rite is just unbalanced and I'm still down the  cp??
I have no idea how to fix or get help with the rite. should I use the connection with my god for advise?

It would be a hell of a big chance just casting it willy-nilly and hoping it works.  I would suggest you use whatever In-Game avenues for advice you may have before recklessly gambling Rite Casting CP.
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
I mostly want to study a old rite that we have to see if there's any similarities to the new rites
The one I have wouldn't help, but not a bad idea to ask the guilds IG.