Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NPCing
hello i am new to LARPing and i was hoping to get a feel for the game by going to a game as an npc. so i clicked on the tab to learn more about it , but the thread seems to be "Invalid". i was wondering if someone could tell me more about it and what it entails. what i would need to do to be an npc , do i have to have my own equipment, is it too late to register as an npc for this session , ect. any help would be appreciated especially from knights blades faculty or admins. i have not fully read through the rule book yet so if the answers are in there i am sorry
As an NPC you are an essential part of a larp even for without you we have nothing to cause havoc Big Grin you show up wearing all black. If you have you're own costumes and props and stuff bring them along. Knight Blades staff does supply weapons for the even pending on what you are doing. You may plays merchant and may not need a weapon. But the staff is great! You can still register. I believe so at least. go to the main page. There should be a drop down menu that says events and then register and pay. You click NPC and self and should make you all set. Do not quote me on this. But you can also just show up to the camp ground. Npcing is so much fun and a great way to learn larping Big Grin read the rule book! Wear all black BRING EXTRA SOCKS ALWAYS EXTRA SOCKS! You should also check out the Facebook page for KnightBlades. Post on the wall and you will get lots of feedback! I hope i helped! Welcome to Knight Blades!
The more npcs the merrier!