Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Runnings
First night, gather everyone take a majority vote.
And what would such a vote be based on?
Aye, I agree with Darkwood once more.
We should not conduct such affairs in the wee hours of the first night. Let such matters see daylight.
Actually, I was asking how anyone could have a valid or useful opinion on candidates for an election.
I wasn't commenting on the timing.
Also I dislike elections.
after the party on saterday, I need to hear booth the peoples ideas before voting for one
Aye, I know you had not remark on the timing, I should of spesified more clearly to such an effect
I'm just not sure what you people think an election will achieve.
Nor I.
I have no intrest in an election. I wrote this to state that if one is to be had, let it be done in the day light.

An election will only assure that the minority favor is systemically oppressed by enforcing the rule of one who was blatantly and directly opposed above them.
In a situation of election nearly half the population will be dissatisfied, this is not a good system.
Unfortunately the town is in no position to have a leader.
Of course if the different factions in town want to vote themselves new leaders, that hardly effects me.
Then we all rule under our own seperate factions, for the time being. I see no other choice, and when the time comes when we need to work together. Then we shall.