Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Invitation and Chronicling of "The Murder"
You're speaking of Urgo.
None of what you said relates in any way to what Dark actually is.
You will be consumed by the faith in your own blindness.
It is for these reasons I invite study and intelligent debate, I do not precive myself to be a malevolent and all knowing being, but rather simply a student ever seeking greater knowledge and wisdom. I enjoy learning from all sources I can, as should we all.

I fear I must make more clear now however, that The Order of Raven is not primarily concerned with the gods, it is but one of many branches we involve ourselves within. Our primary concern shall always be sustainability, unity and order.
You can have none of that if you turn a blind eye to evil.
The dark is a disease, one can not lightly study it and go without its taint. What may start as casual study by a archivist eventually turns to obsession and worship. The darkness is something that can only be handled with a righteous blade and holy flame. I speak not these words to berate and demean you. I speak them to save you.
Some of you who have "Awakened" speak as if we are but fledglings with no knowledge of the world. How very wrong you are. You seem to forget, we are the ones who have lived in this world, in this time, while you slept. You speak of wisdom and knowledge that we are lacking yet your wisdom and knowledge is 500 years out of date. Do not talk down to us as if we are children who walk around with our eyes closed for it is you who have yet to open your eyes.

I will not comment on what you went through and what you sacrificed. I was not there. I have no right to do so, but that is the past and this is now. The world, as you knew it, is gone. You speak in black and whites but the world you live in is now gray. You can chose to adapt to the new world around you or you can stay stagnant, trying to live in the past, struggling defiantly against the the currents of time and change. The choice is yours to make and yours to live with.

You may wish to berate me and belittle me. To tell me how wrong I am. That is also your choice to make and I embrace your right to do that. I will not return said sentiments. My words are done.

Berwyn Jadefaye
If more of you looked at the world around you, you would see how dark it is.
Even grey is dwindling.
At some point you will have to learn that you perceive what you want based on emotional reactions. Not to reason.
If not you will continue to put yourselves and others in danger.
You consistently confuse good and evil with friendly and mean. If someone is nice to you they are good. It doesn't matter if they burnt down an orphanage earlier in the day.
If someone says you are wrong and that makes you feel bad they are evil.
If we treat you like children it is because that's how you act.
I hope more of you grow up.
Agathorn,
I appreciate your quest for knowledge and your openness to invite others to learn with you. I see a brighter future with your group's resources and drive. May the gods smile upon you and offer their wisdom.
-Fane
Thank you Berwyn, Fein.

Darkwood, as you know I respect you greatly as so it is only with assurance and clarification I lift my voice to speak so.

To whom do you address this claims of ignorance and malreason?
I assure you I care little for who is nice to me, and who is not and likewise, I expect my order to follow in thought. In decision making you may consider me as Stone, passion is a powerful drive but it has no place in the coldly logical sphere's of definition, debate, and study.

Good and evil are concepts often altered by perception, evil rarely see's it self as evil. Of course, their are evil acts but one must than ask in the name of what ends was this done? One's worth is determined not by their attitude nor their manor, but by their intent and ideology.

My reason for sounding these words is not to argue or to belittle your statements but to assure you, that we make no haste in judgement.
Debate without passion is like forging without fire. its allot of work and very little changes -Porthous
I agree with Porthose.
At least in part.
And logic is often a face argument to hide emotion.
Don't let the stone elves fool you, logic is typically a way to justify yourself. Emotion is honest.