Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Invitation and Chronicling of "The Murder"
A lot of words here.  I mean A LOT of words!  But they do not seem to mean much. 
For instance,

Quote:Our primary concern shall always be sustainability, unity and order.

What does this mean, exactly?  No really, what does it mean??? 

I am willing to bet good gold that I do not get an adequate answer to this.  Just watch.... you will see.  I predict more nonspecific, nonbinding words.  Or a dodgy changing of the subject. 

Wow, I just used a lot of words myself.  I guess it is a contest!
This attitude is unbecoming, alas, I will make an attempt to explain the virtues you seek elaboration upon to your satisfaction.

Sustainability herein refers to the fact that The Order of Raven is able to maintain it both it's members and allies needs without the exploitation of others as well as to remain unswayed by temptations of coin, titles and capital on an individual level.

Unity, one of our many goals would be to see people united where possible. Acting as a singular force even beyond our ranks and domain.

Order, an accomplishment within our ranks that we hold in high value and would like to see shared among the populance. Order herein refers to the well established and followed codes of conduct, laws, and tenets we follow in seeking an ends. An end to political discord and argument.
Why use one word when you can use 25 instead?
A most unbecoming attitude indeed.
To avoid confusion?
To be clear and effective in communication?
I don't think those goals are being met.
Thank you for your input.
Studying and seeking knowledge is a good thing. But many people make assumptions in the beginning that makes things harder in the end.
Understanding evil, just like understanding any enemy is important.
However there are basic assumptions people have that make it hard for them to learn unless they actually deal with a problem that forces them to review their beliefs.

Not surprisingly the topic of Dark is an easy way to start an argument in town.
I agree, one seeking wisdom must take great care to understand and properly respond to their own cognitive dissonance.