Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My decision
I don't need to make the town happy.
Jan was right to wait.
I thought we needed action now, but we don't.
Things were rushed, people fumbled, secrets kept - nothing was handled with any sort of expected grace. And I mean, honestly, what could any of you expect. Look at the way we talk to one another. It hardly seems like any given pair of you can sit down and talk like adults.
No wait.
That's EXACTLY what you're doing.
Maybe you should all start acting more like kids.
Because kids certainly don't act like this - I should know! I am one! And you guys are making me act like you - and it SUCKS. You are all miserable to one another and that sucks more! Because these are my friends and family fighting, when they should be helping one another out.

Sure, we all have different opinions, we like different things and hate others. But that doesn't mean we can't get along! There's no need to hold a "blade" to anyone's "throat." Throwing blame, accusation, demanding this or that, yelling, shouting, degrading.

You should all be ashamed.
I certainly am.
Because I've acted the same - and I know I shouldn't have.

So with that.
I apologize to those I have yelled at, might have called names or was short with (I mean technically that's everyone, because you're all crazy tall). I do not, however, apologize for how I have left the Council, that was a mess and needed to be said. I'm sorry the Council did not achieve what we had hoped, but I am proud of us all for trying and appreciate what patience was shown from the town and willingness to work with it - even when some disagreed.

Even though we all argue ... A lot.
I still love this town like Home!
I know we can do great together.
I'm also pretty sure I got off track somewhere in here, but oh well! It's in ink and I can't smudge it out!
Collin, these are two of your posts on the same subject and you ask me why I question you?

I agree with Raynor on this.
The rest of this thread is silly.
Elywick, I assume you have some kind of motivation to have made this post, although I can not see what that would be, other than to get me more involved in the town than I want to be.
If that's your motivation, it will not work.
I see no reason to risk my life or try to help people who mean less to me than my last breakfast did.
I'm sure Jan and Aster can deal with this mess.

As far as people being mad at me, or Darkmoon swearing to kill me, it means nothing to me.
So unless you fools continue to endanger my friends or family, as in the case of ransom trial, I would prefer to not bother with most of you, or be bothered by most of you.
Collin Darkwood

Paladin of Nemisus

Have you ever had a sense of impending doom? No? That explains why you keep talking.

Porthose, I've avoided it for over 500 years, why would I want it now?
But I live here.
So if some of you decide to make a mess, and it effects me, or people I care about, I am going to react.
I understand that the town is full of incompetent children, eventually they will get themselves killed and not be a burdon.
I was clear in my statement, you really have no reason to question me.
Collin Darkwood

Paladin of Nemisus

Have you ever had a sense of impending doom? No? That explains why you keep talking.
No, I ask why you think you questioning me should matter to me.
Some problems cannot be solved with words. Shame.
If more people were honest, they could be.
Options are limited.
People are going to die.
We all don't get along in last 4 moons, because half of our group who slept 500 years have their kingdom, and other half of our group have no idea if they have kingdom or not. Why don't we try split into two governments? I look up the sky where sun rise and sun set. We can named North Rowens Crossing where half of the field, a brown building, a 2 floor cabin and a stage. South Rowens Crossing is where the other half of the field, and 5 cabins. Tavern is where we both meet, chats and have drinks together. If you like to have kingdom come to North, if not, then come to South, so that way we both will be happy with our own governments.
(01-16-2017, 02:56 PM)Gideon Wrote: People are going to die.

Well it's a hard world full of soft people. 
Death is the biggest hazard life brings us.