Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My decision
i think Darkwood wants to kill Aster for preventing Daystar from becoming "king." (Funny how the majority of the town didn't like the idea of a man they didn't know coming in, and trying to establish a kingdom, and expecting 100% cooperation)
even though the spirit of the baron hates the idea, and said "FIND KING HENRY!!!" Darkwood is trying to destroy a government that most agree with. Good use of time and resources
Ive heard no such thing from Darkwood, this is more lies from some group trying to control things. This is Ellywick lieing to save face and keep control with the pirate. Darkwood never wanted to run this place, just wanted someone responsible enough to do it.
Porthose, I've avoided it for over 500 years, why would I want it now?
But I live here.
So if some of you decide to make a mess, and it effects me, or people I care about, I am going to react.
I understand that the town is full of incompetent children, eventually they will get themselves killed and not be a burdon.
I was clear in my statement, you really have no reason to question me.
"This town's stupid, I hate you all and I'm gonna kill Aster because she doesn't wanna play my game and make my friend, that somehow showed up to town, a king!"
"Alright, Darkwood, that's pretty messed up. Why would you try and harm someone that's attempting to band us together? Is it just because she, and most, don't support your buddy?"
"I never said that. I'm just frustrated because Aster's being a jerk and she came up with a system of government that CLEARLY would NEVER work. I'm offended here, too!"
-
You must be an excellent chef, Mr. Darkwood, because it's quite apparent you know how to stir a pot.
You make no sense.
Sadly that is one of the problems with this town.
You act on emotion and whim.
My problem isn't with Aster, it never was.
But you make her a victim so you can be offended.
That's her problem not mine, and I'm sure she can deal with it.
Some day, if you fools live, you may grow up and actually understand what is happening here.
Right..
I am the one not making sense,
Of course it can't be the one waffling between degrading the town and "trying" to build it up.
But, pray tell, so we all may have the grand wisdom that only you somehow possses, what exactly is YOUR problem with everyone? This whole situation? Etc.??
Because until you tell us, how're we supposed to tell through your monotonic-personality what it is that you're thinking?
(I mean, hey, for all we know, you could have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed after a few-century-long nap.)
Seth, I don't need to explain myself to you.
I already have in person at great length.
If you want to be upset, that's not my problem
If you want to understand things, start paying attention.
Im trying to understand this. But the actual cause of this town's problems currently likes to dance around the subject so much, its hard to get a straight answer.
And I'm not asking for me. I couldn't care less about the tantrums that you've thrown. I'm asking for the rest of the town. I'm asking for everyone who's apparently too intimidated to speak in front of you, let alone ask you something, out of fear of belittlement or even death.
So.
What's the issue, Mr. Darkwood?
Or is it because I'm asking in front of everyone that you won't explain it? I can see wanting not to tarnish that perfect reputation after all.
Well, do you think there are problems in town right now?
Answering a question with a question. Nice touch.
But i asked mine first.
So, if you'd kindly cease your dancing around it, and just give it an answer, I'm sure you'd make the town quite happy.