Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halcyon Party!!!!
OH!!! Valentino!! I have missed you! shall I make an onion potage or maybe a simple vegetable stew?
Hello everyone! I'd just like to make a reminder that we are throwing a wonderful party next gathering that all are invited to! There will be many games, different kinds of foods, and all types of merriment happening!

I'd also like to thank all of those who have volunteered their time and helped with this party, especially to Aster and Ellywick for helping me organize this.

As of right now, we have other volunteers helping bring this party together, but we will always be needing more so if you can please send me a message if you wish to help us and we can give you a task to help this party go smoother.

As of right now, the day is planned to consist of: Gambling-random fun and possible tournaments for it, different races- one including a race to the Tree of Life and back, Apple bobbing, accuracy contests- archery as of right now, drinking games- as if it needed to be said, a game called Koub and what is called the "Rogue's Test." We'd also like to be able to have some chosen weapon sparring as well. There will also be a raffle during the party giving various prizes. At the end of the day, after dinner, we hope to be able to have a bonfire but I will keep you posted whether we can or not. All of these will come with prizes that we hope we can acquire for you. We do have a good amount planned for them, but if you have something you'd like to donate to help us out, we would be happy to take it.

For food, as of right now, we have had people volunteering to make meatballs, sausages, kabobs, bomb chowder, and panini. For dessert we should be having brownies and cheese cake. Also if all things go well in making it, we will have another dessert that you can buy. This will be something else that will be seen and I will keep you updated with.

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who has volunteered so far. Without you, I know I would of not been able to handle throwing this large of a party. I'm hoping with all of this, we can bring the town together and please the wonderful Halcyon. And to anyone who is willing to help us, please post on this board or send me a messenger and I'd be happy to indicate how you can help.
Just wanna let everyone know if they aren't interested in signing up for the tournament to message me.
Are***
Tournament?
Is there a prize?
Is it to the death?
Friendly combat, and I'm sure there are prizes.
there will be yes
And if anyone wishes to enter into the Archery contest to message me please and thank you.
Thank you both of you for replying to this before I could. Yes there will be prizes for these contests and it's all in good fun. We wouldn't really want actual harm to anyone in our celebration.
Where will this tournament be taking place?
And who is gonna handle the bets?