Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halcyon Party!!!!
Half this town consists of either children or monsters.
There hasn't been a law about it years.
Raz is smart, and better minded than most in town, let him handle this.
Halcyon doesn't need a matron to guide her followers.

Raz, if you need anything, drop a letter at the bar for me
I'll do whatever I can to help you.
Thank you very much Darkmoon your words are greatly appreciated. Anyway, like I said before, I would like to move away from the monster talks and about the actual party.

Hopefully the weather is good for it, I'd like to be able to use the field for activities if possible, that way we're not confined to the bar. Someone also mentioned about a possible bonfire down at low town. I do not know if we have the permission from the settlers there to do so, so we would need their permission to do it.

Also just to comment, i do plan on trying to find some different drinks we haven't had yet in our town, as well as some candies and sweets, like desserts. As the time grows closer to the next moon, I will have thought up of more I am sure, but like I said I'm always interested in anyone's suggestions!

Oh I also thought a little bit further into the raffle. I feel the money gained from the raffle, not including prize money of course, should go back into the town.

I also figured that each person can buy raffle tickets. One thing I am debating over is having separate raffles and prices for each item we may obtain or just to have one big raffle in general.

Let me know what you would prefer. Thanks!
when you say town do you mean the people in general, or Aster and the four guild leaders?
As a council member, I believe that whatever gold Raz intends to be put into the town, should be decided by him.
As the host to this event, designating to where donations get distributed should be up to him, not to council members. It's for the town, not to the council, and the council shouldn't be the ones to decide where that money goes.

But that's my two pieces!
I'm just excited for this party!
If ther booze be drank yu know the SCOUT WilL be at the Palcyon pardy.

Praif palpyon.
I live in low town, and wouldn't be against a party or bonfire down there.
FIRE!!!
Thank you Collin, if people are up for it maybe we can have that fire after all! I'm really looking forward to this and hope everyone will enjoy themselves.

I imagined the party's main location would be at the bar with stops to the field when I originally thought of the idea, but I am open to changing that. If we did have a fire going, we'd obviously just have to make sure we are safe with it around. But I've got faith that we are more than capable of doing that.
I shall be working on some songs to play at this festive occasion. If you have any request, feel free to send a messenger animal of your choice of contact me through the mystical book of faces.
(10-31-2016, 05:18 PM)Kora Wrote: I should be able to make a stew
Will I be able to just stew in zem?

Anyways, zis sounds like a wonderful idea! I shall bring truffles.