Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halcyon Party!!!!
a party !!!!!! But I have NOTHING to wear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
call my tailor, God I hope there is time ...............
Porthus
I will attend the combat event.
Alright everyone the time for the party is coming ever closer so I would like to lay out what I am hoping for a schedule for the day.

At noon on the saturday of our gathering, we will start the celebration with a brief prayer to Halcyon for the joy we will have for the day. Then, we will start the day with the Sprint and Long Running contests. As soon as the runners return from the long run, I would say we could start with some of our drinking games that we can do out in the field. Mind you, we will most likely be doing small activities with drinks throughout the day for the celebration but I am just making a note of it.

Around 1, I would like to start the Sparring competition followed by the Archery contest at 2.

At 3, I say we can possibly start a gambling competition, most likely involving playing cards and possibly of 3's if time permits.

At 4, I'd like to do some of our shorter activities, like bobbing for apples, the "Rogue's contest" and the like.

We will then continue the festivities until dinner. After dinner, once everyone is settled, we can head down to Lowtown for the bonfire.

If anyone has suggestions for what they think would like to change about the schedule or add something to it I'd be more than happy to listen to it.
That seems like a reasonable schedule.
sounds good to me
It may not be a bad idea for people who want to help promote this, but will not be entering the competitions, to make donations for prizes.
That might motivate people to sign up and get involved.
That would be wonderful if people could. The more prizes we have the more exciting we can make these competitions I believe.