Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Meeting
Why not you. You're neutral
(10-04-2016, 06:14 PM)TheLoreWeaver Wrote: We should have someone act as a mediator than, to be sure everyone who wants to speak is given equal chances.

That's why I am hosting this. I am said impartial mediator. I don't care about who's king I just want what's foing to be best for the town.
(10-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Shad0monks Wrote: Why not you. You're neutral

I thrive to uphold a standard of transparency and refusal of monetary gain when speaking toward our cities political nature. By holding true to this ideology I must note I will likely be speaking to the effect of a desired outcome at this meeting.

Pending the choices given I may propose my own experiences as a leader of warriors as an evidence to claimate and rite. This is not a desirable option for me, however it remains a possible outcome for one who cannot rest knowing they could of done more for the betterment of others.

"Treat all injustices as if they were your own."
(10-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Clegerncodeofconduct Wrote: That's why I am hosting this. I am said impartial mediator. I don't care about who's king I just want what's going to be best for the town.

Thank you.
A meeting to decide? Honestly?
You should all be sitting down and choosing a side to support, this town has a lust for floating in the middle and hoping for the best.
That's where most of our problems come from, stop hoping, make the outcome you wish come to fruition, stand and fight for what you believe in.
Or by all means, keep talking, keep debatingetting, keep running in circles.
Each and every one of you has an opinion on who should be leader, but because you're too scared of actually doing anything, we resort to this.
Wasting time.

And Ailis, I don't quite see you as an impartial mediator. You were of the sleepers. Under "king Jan's" rule you became head of a guild. And you are a light clerics. Birds of a feather flock together.
If you are uncomfortable with ailis ill be right there as well or can mediate of you all prefer.
y want what's best for the town Darkmoon and a puppet king would not be it. I'm assigned to my goddess and no one else. I follow Phoenix and I'm head of the guild because the people of my guild allow me to be. Those people are the reason I'm guild leader not a man who's followers are claiming a spot of power for him. 

Id rather try to fix this without bloodshed and I'm sorry youve sunk so low in life that you don't believe it possible. Until light has deserted me I will follow it to the end.
Now Allis. Let's be civil here and follow your own advice. He brought up a point and obviously thought it needed to be said. Let's not shame people for their thoughts.
Someone take Darkmoon's inkwell and quill, it's obvious he's only posting to stir trouble. Does EVERYTHING in this town need to be a battle?
I support this motion Ailis and will be present for your meeting.

Anyone that tries to combat your light will have me to answer!
You want a stand Darkmoon, I got your stand right there.

Ailis is doing a good thing here and I won't let you muck up her petition with your ravings.
I welcome you to try and stop me boy.