Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Meeting
Maybe I can lend you some crayons for the next time you want to post on the boards. They'd suit you!
Any further threats you want to make or "insinuate" send to me privately. Leave your prattle off our Cleric's posts. And I will do the same.
Someone need hugs.
I have to remember not to be sipping a drink when I read this bulletin board. I nearly sprayed it all over the wall! I never realized just how hilarious The Cat can be!
I have been keeping my piece and although I respect your choice to call for a town meeting I am unsure as to why you are doing so. You honestly expect civility through out the tavern whilst speaking of a subject of this importance? I am sorry to inform you but that is truly naive. In place of your open meeting at the high table I substitute a meeting in one of the private rooms among perhaps a dozen or so. That was swords can be left as far away from their masters. Remove as much of the temptation as possible in order to truly keep this adult and calm as you wish it to be. I understand not all weapons can be taken from those who enter the room but remove some of them and i believe it will go much more smoothly. I am sure you are imediately going to argue with me on the fact that "We don't all get a say this way!" and in that regard you are absolutely true but as I see it there are two clear groups that need to discuss things. You should either be with the kingdom or siding with Aster or not caring either way, in which case you care not if you are heard. Let your chosen leaders speak for you because soon in matters far more important than this they will need to speak for you. Sadly when a monster comes into town we will not be able to convene and express ourselves while it patiently knocks on the tavern door.
Well said Raynor.