Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Code of Chivalry
CODE OF CHIVALRY
-------------------------
**All Nobles must swear an Oath to this Code in addition to the Oath to the King and Kingdom of Daystar.
Violation of this code may be grounds for removal of title**

Thou shall respect and defend the weak, and be generous to everyone.

Thou shall respect the King, Kingdom and Citizens and shall defend them to the Death if necessary.

Thou shall not recoil from enemies.

Thou shall make war against evil and injustice to the last breath.

Thou shall always perform thy Noble duties if they be not contrary to the laws of the Kingdom.

Thou shall always remain faithful to thy word and oaths.

Thou shall be true and fair to all and never seek vengeance against petty grievances, nor unduly punish beyond the severity of the crime.

Thou shall be always and everywhere the Champion of the Just and Good against injustice and evil.
who is the king. if you don't mind my asking
King Jan Daystar
That's silly. I thought Jan and Aster were going to rule together for, like, a year or so before a decision on a ruler was made.
Last I've heard, Rowan's Crossing did not have a king. Not yet at least. Has that changed already?

Did I miss the coronation?

Kale, you have written on these boards rules and guidelines for the town as if they are set in stone.. do you think us blind? Do not pull this wool over our eyes as if we have no say on how we live here. This is our town as much as it is yours. Jan Daystar is a newcomer to this town of Rowan's Crossing, but a king he is not.

Respectfully,
Jan is hardly new Felix. He lived here longer than you. Don't be a fool.
If I may ask. What type of government are you planning to establish?
Whether it be the mist or a 500 year nap, in Rowan's Crossing, aren't we all new comers?
True but don't kill the egg before it hatches. Though we my be newcomers, we still need to see the pros, cons, and see the cracks in its faults and point them out. We still need to learn about Jan Daystar. Determine if this is good for the tone and not him trying to take advantage of our situation.
Colin,

I think you as my friend and brother in arms, but this is madness. This past gathering is the first time I've ever met Jan. This isn't Stormhammer any more! You are living with people that have never met Jan! How does this make sense to you? You thrust this puppet of a man and crown him King! Where is Jan in all this? I see you defend his honor through and through, but I have yet to see him prove himself as a fit leader. Don't expect me or anyone in town to accept your only option and call a stranger King.

Respectfully,