Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bartender's Quest
Are you feeling thirsty? Looking for a reason to prove yourself to the people of Rowan's Crossing? Are you itching for an opportunity to make a lot of gold fast?

Look no further, for this upcoming Gathering the Boars Head Bar will be hosting a challenge for the ages! Our very first chugging competition! Face up against the citizens of Rowan's Crossing in a bracket style tournament! Each round will consist of a drink that represents one of the 4 great servers working here. 

Buy in into the tournament is 5 gold to help cover the cost AND the grand prize which will be half of the total buy ins. The more people entering, the greater the prize. We will begin the tournament promptly Friday night at around 10 bells. 

If you wish to sign up, you may do so below.

Good luck and happy drinking!
"All ages!"
I might have to gotta!
Ransom,

You can enter, but only with your mother's permission.
He has my permission and Ill stand by his abilities!
Oh wow! A tournament! I am also up for the challenge!
As an additional reward, the Boar's Head Bar will be including a 15 gold reward for the grand prize!
How big are the drinks?
This is a very important question, Ransom can drink ALOT. I swear hes part sponge.
They are of various sizes. Each round will also come with a special rule made by the bartender who's drink is being served, so chugging alone will not help you win.
HAH! Easy!
I accept this challenge! Let the best win friends!