Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchasing preregistration for another person
(08-15-2016, 05:37 PM)TheLoreWeaver Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 04:34 PM)Haplotk114 Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 01:43 AM)TheLoreWeaver Wrote: The majority of it is just basic punch in information where it is requested. The only trick bit (colour pallet withstanding) is that you actually have to make an account with the ordering service that is unrelated to the forum account. Also, my friend made this mistake today and tried to hit submit by clicking the newsletter button on the button whereas the actual finalizing button is near the top of the page.

Other noteworthy details: It only accepts PayPal or Pay in Person options.

The most difficult part, without question is that their seems to be no means of telling when pre-reg ends!

Jesse,
If you do not have a PayPal or don't know much about it, PP has the option of useage for those without an account.  At their site, you are given an option to log in to your account or check out as a guest and use what ever credit card you wish.  At this point in time, this is how we go about collecting payment.  But to help make it more clear, we have included a bit more of a description with the check out options.  Thanks for bringing that to our attention. 

We have also included when the pre-reg ends and some other details about Player age and registrations.  Thanks again for showing us what may be confusing to new Players.

The mailing list is just a function of the website.  I'm looking in to seeing how to get it disabled, but it doesn't do anything impressive.   It does look ominous on a mobile devise, but it is looks a lot less important on a desktop.

Dressel
Member of the IT Team

You're welcome and sorry if my prior comment sounded critical. It is hard to convey emotion and inflection via text. I by no means wished to come off as critical. Thank you for your understanding!

no worries.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Dressel - Props and Mischief