Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Good Piece of S'Crap
Hello New Stormhammer-Rowan's End, time to teach those bad guys a lesson with some super-fine weapons and arms! (Literally AND figuratively!)

If I haven't met you yet, my name is Inih-Sha Meskhenet AmonRi, but most people just call me Ransom, on account of its easier. For those of you that have already met me, you can skip that last sentence...whiiiich I probably should have said that first.

I will be available, pretty much allllll the time to fix your weapons and armor: except for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleepy-time and bathroom-time (that would be a little awkward). My skills are not limited to the sharp and pointy, I can also make pretty much anything - you think it, I'll make it!

I accept all forms of payment: gold, silver, supplies, play-dates, forts, toys, rocks shaped like hearts (I like giving them to Seth), old weapons, parts of weapons, pretty much anything I can repurpose or play with!

Send me courier or see me in town!
Can I be honest with you, I admire your craft your arm was like the glistening tears of my goddess coming down from the sun cleaning that golden shining metal that pierced into my soul! I actually do have an interesting request, if I may of course.
little one , my bow needs work... you already know what I wish to have done.
No you can't have my arm, if that's the request. Unless we're trading arms.
Sadly, I cannot part with my arm, but Kora did put the words into my mouth. I have a special pole arm that needs mending. I've noticed my blade is becoming dull and worn. Your expertise would be greatly appreciated and I'm sure my goddess would also appreciate it. I shall provide compensation!
Sounds easy enough!
Just need a good new sharp bit? I can grind that out in a couple minutes, unless you wanted me to rework it ground up!
I cannot wait to speak to you in person about the lovely tea set I wish to order from you.
Sooo, there's a lot of new changes taking place in town and a lot of new arguments and a lot of new headaches!
Broken stuff shouldn't be one of them!
SO! In light of these changes, regardless of their outcome, I Drostan "Ransom" of House Duskhammer, will be fixing all armor and weapons of the town for free.
Any custom requests will still need to be paid for, but if it's just a quick fix, then who cares! Certainly not me! I have plenty of supplies to cover. And I'm currently trading with some not-exactly-shady-but-not-exactly-right fellas out eastern ways to up my stock.

I will also be starting a small, I suppose you can call it, account of funds to assist those who cannot afford greater custom wares. Those purchasing through me can feel free to donate to the cause of their own townsmen in an effort to build the strengths of those who are willing to fight but unable to afford the gear of fairy-tale Knights!

If any of the other smiths in town would like to assist me in taking on these requests and helping out the town in a similar manner, send me a courier or tag your name under this scrap of paper!
I'll help you fix some things if you need help.