Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighters Guild
Raynor, I would like that.
Raynor, I prefer a sword and punch shield combination. Perhaps we can trade techniques.
This isnt limited to just fighters , Id like to see anyone out there who has or who wants to know more about weapons skills
tactics may be a good idea.
do we have a meeting space? shall we use the field up past the old cemetery again?
one place is as good as another. but since battle is in the tavern entrance, you may want to practice there.
Actually, I know this sounds like its out of my league, I would love to more fighting styles, to be honest I did learn something new from watching you all. Absorbing your fighting prowess with my eyes, Collin Darkwood has actually taught me something about using two blades at once helping me develop a more defensive stance.
HAH! This idea is great, I would love to put my barmace down and spar as well! I could teach a thing or two about stealth, and striking at the opportune time! Perhaps my services could be useful.
I still say we fight in the upper field , Im not too keen on falling on that hard surface of the road.
Perhaps bottom town? is that what we're calling it now?
theres a good stage for people to sit on if we wanted to challenge 1 versus 1.