Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A body
Is NOBODY going to acknowledge the skeleton found in the cave with us after we woke up? and the fact that it had a red tabard with a ...oh whats the surface word you people use.... the eagle crossed with a lion... that thing....interesting
maybe he was a tribute for the rats who lived in that cave
Did anyone keep it?
not that I know of ... from what I could tell the bones were very old and very fragile.. touching them would have caused them to fall apart ... I remember the insignia looked very much like the duchy symbol...maby a spy snuck in after us?
Perhaps these words were better kept for private letters and conversation instead of here, where the world can see.

This subject is not being ignored however.
you're right , waking up next to a dead body should be grounds for keeping things quiet. Good plan.
Your words carry sarcasm, yet they should not. We. Know. Nothing. Information is to be gathered and shared discreetly. Not shouted for anyone to hear. Everyone in town should know, and no one else.
my words carry nothing , I was merely wondering who the body belonged to. I do not make it a point to sleep with the dead so I was slightly curious ,but I see nobody here within this town knows anything. This is fine , you could just have said nobody knows and I would have been happy with that.
You could always ask your information gatherers.
its still cold out , my information gatherers have no woken up yet. thank you for the tip though ^^