Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A courier
Greetings.
Since my awakening, I have found out much about my former self from several of you. I appreciate that, as it brings me a sense of wholeness and a need to exist. However, in existing, I also require purpose. It's been said that I used to be a courier. So with that said, I would like to consider this as my cover letter to the town as I apply for your acceptance in the position to be the one who delivers all of your private messages.
The number one thing I can offer is security. Your message WILL make it to its destination in my hands. I am capable of defending myself, parcel, and my friends with ease, and am only getting stronger.
Guarantee of your delivery stands next to confidentiality and privacy. No one will read your letter or open your parcel except the recipient.
Lastly, my serviced are largely free of charge. I accept tips, but payment is not required for me to have purpose and direction. I will be available at all hours (I've found that I don't sleep... ever) and between moons.
So, if you have a letter to send, or a package to deliver, and you need to get it there FAST and SECURE, please:
Consider Courier Fane.

Fane
Follower of Nexus
Applicant for Regional Courier
What then would you decide if you knew you were about to lose your parcel?
A parcel in the wrong hands is unacceptable. Either the recipient receives it, it is returned, or (Nexus forbid) it is destroyed.
Carry my support, then. Your answer pleases me.
If the actual Courier's Guild is reading this, I would like to clarify that I am not in direct competition with you. I am here simply to deliver personal messages between tavern goers and such.
Though if you are looking for employment, I am available.