Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crafters!
Hello everyone! I am Lairne the Faun. You might have noticed me burying those that we perish on the battlefield or even noticed me going around asking people about any crafting skills they may know.

I know I have talked with most of you about crafting but it has also come to my attention that the original goal of this idea, which is to share knowledge, is much better suited to brewers.

So if you can brew potions or poisons and you wish to join this group, there will be a meeting friday evening in one of the private rooms.
where would i find the private room?
I'd like to assist you in these proceedings as a poison brewer. Unfortunately the chances of my being able to attend your first gathering seem to be almost impossible.

As for the question about finding the private room, I believe he's referring to one of the private rooms in the tavern.
You remember the curtained rooms in the tavern? Those rooms are the private rooms.
would it be at the next gathering?
Yes Moulder.
alrighty then
Well now that's just not fair!
This is separation of craft! It is unjust I tell you! I know just as much as any brewer!
Just not about potions.
Or poisons.
Or anything to do with cauldrons and things.

But I can make a real nice stabbing weapon! I have so much knowledge to share!
This is how displeased I am
[Image: grumpransom_zpsi6hro0pf.png]
Ransom, you're more than welcome to attend, my friend! Im more than certain we can teach you a thing or two about brewing.

Also the artwork you drew is lovely.
I do agree with Ransom, she has a lot to teach us.
I think a larger network will work well in our favor.

People that will make weapons and armor are going to most definitely be a staple in our survival.

I am open to the idea that anyone may join. Majority of information is going to be open knowledge to everyone.