Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clerics Guild
For those of you who I have not spoken to yet, I'm Fierson Grimm, Leader of the Clerics Guild.
I am trying to piece together how much healing and casting we can put out as a town, so I may guide clerics under me on how to preserve the skills we have and won't run out too quickly. It will also give me a better idea of what we collectively need to learn in order to make us stronger as a group.
I urge all clerics of both Light and Grey Gods to courier me with the following:
ALL powers permitted by your God BEFORE replenishment from The Font
Which, and how many of each skill technique you possess.
How many hits you can take with and without armor, if applicable
The God you worship

As always, I am here to help. Thank you.
Should we post this information on here or privately message you?
Privately send me a courier. That kind of information is, and will remain to be, private. This way, your availability of a certain skill isn't taken advantage of by the townspeople.
It's good to see people taking interest in the clerics guild. It is a very important part of the town.
So, I am starting to wonder how this is working out.
Fierson I look forward to talking to you about the clerics guild. I shall be back in town soon and I am glad to hear a fellow Phoenix Priest is still around and running things.
Fierson or someone might know more, but I had a question about the spawns called fiend touched. It's very dangerous, and I want to know more about it.
Sans, if I may call you so, please feel free to talk to me this moon on the subject. Unfortunately the town has a bit of a problem with this. I may be able to answer some questions.
I apologize for my absence. I have had other endeavors to deal with on top of handling the clerics.
It has not been easy due to the lack of participation from all of the clerics, aside from a select few. I plan to make much more progress during this moon.
Thank you all for your patience.