Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Council
I think for the most part, in this town anyway, everyone's view is appreciated. But there are times when Experience and logic have to out weigh our feelings.
I have seen leaders give direction during battle, only to be questioned by those following them, and thus our town has been taken in the past. Our old mages guild was notorious for that actually.

Now we have come to a point when some things just need to be done, or dealt with. Will this upset some people? Yes. But sadly we can't wait for them to see the light.

Our views and experiences make us who we are. to ignore them diminishes us and changes us.
Just because we may disagree does not mean you mean less to me than someone who agrees.
This isn't a town of puppets, and would be useless if it was.
Sadly, I need to save you all from a lie you all believe that was perpetuated over 500 years ago.
The old clerics guild united all three orders of clerics to fight a common problem.
This led to the belief that working alongside Evil people was acceptable, and caused both the gods to become disheartened with us, and to empower our enemies.

Although my views on this matter are disliked by some, I feel that changing my course would only put this town and possibly the world at risk.

Since what passes for a government here has chosen another path, we are enemies now, and that is a shame. Maybe with time that will change.
It's seem quiet...and hoping everyone is settle down.
No, but it will.