Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rule Book!
Expert Healer

Accidentaly omitted the skill description. It is a second usage of Lay on Hands. We will update the book as soon as we can.
What is the entry for Expert Healing? It is not in the rulebook
Do Mages and non-Mages pay the same CP cost for Universal School spells? That would make the advantages to playing the Mage class access to Specialty Schools, Rituals, and the secondary magic-related skills. Ditto for Clerics with their equivalent abilities. Am I reading that correctly? I hope so, as that makes keeping my character a whole lot more viable.
so, if we are playing the same character, and we learned taught skills, or skills that are now taught skills, do we need to learn them again, or can we start with them, if we can purchase them with our new CP?
Lay on hands and agony for instance.
Never mind. Found the answer.
(01-31-2016, 07:05 PM)LButton Wrote: What is the entry for Expert Healing? It is not in the rulebook

Maybe it wanted to be a Stealth Skill?
I have updated the rulebook. Thank you.
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
We had a few questions we were trying to figure out.
We can ask on the 6th if you prefer, but we thought we'd share our questions.

1) As Aaron asked, can we buy the skill that require "Taught Skill", if we had them before? (Ex: Agony)
2) What are the charactistics of an "Item of Quality"?
3) What happens if you try to attune a 6th magic item? Does it just fail, or a there side effects?
4) Our understanding is that "Cold Blooded Killer" does NOT requires Gift of Death as a prerequisite - Is this accurate?
5) Does taking Potioncraft/Poisoncraft give the player access to any recipes, or do you need all of them in game?
6) If a rite or ritual fails, do we still permanently lose the ritual points?
7) Can you help clarify the difference between Mastery and Restricted Skills? We think we understand, but it's still a bit unclear.
8) Sanctuary has 5 minute "cooldown", before you can cast it again. It looks like the Cloaks do not do have this restriction, correct?
9) We didn't see anyplace that says Mages can't cast in armor - Are they able to now? Are they able to use shields?
10) Death Token Extraction doesn't seem mentioned - Is it still a thing?
11) The Necromancy School mentions a "Harm" Spell, but this isn't included - Is this intentionally hidden, or just not included in the book?
also, spells as skills is a great idea.
Also - If your character dies, does your new character start over at 0 MP?
It's definitely different, but I'm loving these new rules, I'm excited to play this out!