Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversion and Creation of Characters
Hi Everybody!

The math has been finalized and we have decided on the following chart for character conversion CP. These point totals will count for converting one current UC character to play at the first event.

The first number is your current total spent CP. The second number is the CP amount you’ll have for KBA.

Upto 100 = 150 CP
101 - 200 = 155 CP
201 - 300 = 160 CP
301 - 400 = 165 CP
401 - 500 = 170 CP
501 - 600 = 175 CP
601 - 700 = 180 CP
701 - 800 = 185 CP
801 - 900 = 190 CP
901 - 1000 = 195 CP
1001 or more = 200 CP

We are awarding some MP as well. Anyone that has played UC in the past will get 1 MP. If you’ve played 20 events or more, you’ll get 2 MP. If the character you’re converting has 500 to 999 CP, you will get 1 MP. If it has 1000 or more CP, you will get 2 MP.

New players that make a character will get a total of 100 CP to build their character. That is 50 for the character and 50 for the history.

The chart below is how you earn CP for your characters…

Attend an Event = 10 CP
Pre-register for the Event = 5 CP
Event Summary Survey = 5 CP
Camp Breakdown & Cleanup = 5 CP
Total = 25 CP per event
PLUS 5 CP per new Player recruited (an unlimited number!)

Please remember, each player gets one rewrite ever. The new campaign does not grant a full rewrite. So, if you have two UC characters, and wish to roll a new KBA character as opposed to converting, you will have to retire one of your characters. The retirement rules are not changing. You will get 40% of the retiring character’s spent CP total. You can apply unspent CP to any of your character(s) or transfer them to another player prior to using the chart.
So if I wanted to roll a second character and retire my old character, would I calculate 40% of the old value or the new value?
Would that mean my new character gets 100 CP + the 40%?
And would my new character get the MP or is it lost?
F.O.A.P.P. Find out at Pizza Party!!!

Just kidding, A player can only have 2 characters. It is 40% of the old UC character points, then apply it to the chart. So if you have 400 CP and you retire, that gives you 160 CP at 40%... Then you apply the chart. You do not get 100 plus the chart conversion.

If the 40% grants MP by the Chart, you will get it.

Do not confuse the terms "New Players". With "New Characters"
ill be the first to admit that Im more than slightly confused at all of this .... maby its because Im tired .....either way Ill need someone to sit down with me if thats possible so I can work though converting my character...*sigh* itll be like college all over again lol
Sure , Emma, why don't we get together at Chloe's house on Feb 6th, I'll help you convert your character then.
is chloes house also called the pizza place because that the only stop Im making in CT XD
So I have 125 points from npcing and I had a character which had a little over 200 which at 40% would be a little over 80. Would I then do the chart meaning I would have 155 points for new character?
(01-27-2016, 11:42 PM)Faldomir Wrote: So I have 125 points from npcing and I had a character which had a little over 200 which at 40% would be a little over 80. Would I then do the chart meaning I would have 155 points for new character?

160*
This is a direct answer to Faldomir... For a new character you'd get 150 for your conversion CP. Then add your unspent CP for a total of 275 to build the new character.
okay. so Mannon and minister were retired. i got 130 in total from them. Would this be affected or no since im creating a new character?