HNNNNNNNNG
Ticket prices:

5 tickets for 5 dollars.

or 15 tickets for 10 dollars.
Jay
Knight Blades Staff

“Did you read the rulebook?”
ARCH NEMESIS!!!!
Can new players who are making characters come to this too?
I'll take one of each please
The Raffle sounds fun, and not over-powered, since most of the items are consumable.

I'm curious - Do you draw separately for each item, or do you winners one-by-one, and they can choose from what's left on the list?
(02-02-2016, 01:13 PM)lmiddleton3179 Wrote: Can new players who are making characters come to this too?

Absolutely! You can attend and bring friends that may be interested in LARPing, but aren't quite sure. This will be a friendly environment with lots of camaraderie! Come and get to know us and the players out of game.

Also, you don't have to create a character on the spot. As a matter of fact, we encourage anyone that usualy NPC's and thinks they are going to continue, to come down as well. There is no better time than as soon as possible to learn the rules!
(02-02-2016, 02:50 PM)Aaron Wrote: The Raffle sounds fun, and not over-powered, since most of the items are consumable.

I'm curious - Do you draw separately for each item, or do you winners one-by-one, and they can choose from what's left on the list?

I believe we decided on one ticket box per item. After all 10 prizes are drawn, all the remaining tickets will be put into a box for the second chance raffle. Any changes to the system will be announced prior to the sale of any tickets.
I was ready to drop $20 on tickets alone just for some of that stuff lol. Mostly those magic weapons more than anything.
Those sweet, sweet magical blades
Now can we share any of the prizes we win?