Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Awakening!!!
Hi Everybody!

First, I’d like to say I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season. Secondly, I’d like to thank you for your patience while we finalize the new campaign. When the holidays were upon us, time constraints made the process a bit more difficult, but rest assured we are still working hard to bring you a quality game.

Soon, I’ll be posting some information on how the conversion process will happen. The difficulty we’re encountering is in our numbers. We want to insure we have all our math on point before we release the official documents. So, these announcements will contain confirmed concepts and procedures, but will not contain the actual point conversions.

We’re aiming for a release of the entire information package for the first event to happen in January. We’re working on a get together to go over all the rules and help you with conversions. We’re excited for the The Awakening, and we hope you are too.

For these posts, and in future posts, I will refer to The Underworld Campaign as “UC” and refer to The Awakening as “KBA”.